Summer and Outdoor Theatre Auditions
Audition Dates: Jan. 18-19, 2019
Location: Greensboro College | Greensboro, NC
Each January, SETC Outdoor Theatre hosts auditions for summer and outdoor theatres looking to cast acting, singing, dancing and stage combat positions. Interviews are also available for technical positions and internship opportunities.
Registration Opens: Dec. 5, 2018 at Noon ET
Registration Deadline: Dec. 19, 2018 at Noon ET*
Registration Fee: $55
* 300 audition spots available until sold out
Pre-registration is required for all performers and technicians.
All registrations must be completed online via SETC’s registration portal.
Coming Soon: Packet with complete details and step-by-step instructions.
To participate, auditionees must:
- be at least 18 years old by Dec. 5, 2018
- have previous training and experience in theatre
- be available for the entire summer season or beyond
- obtain one reference from a director or professor using the online application process
Individuals with disabilities should contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Dec. 14 if special accommodations are required.
Greensboro College | Odell Auditorium
815 West Market St | Greensboro, NC
Parking: Use lots B and C on either side of the Odell Building indicated on the Campus Map (link below)
Each January, SETC Outdoor Theatre conducts auditions for summer and outdoor theatres including acting, singing, dance and stage combat auditions. Interviews may also be held for technical positions and internship opportunities. The 2019 auditions will be held January 18 and 19, 2019, at Greensboro College in Greensboro, NC.
For the 2019 auditions, both outdoor and indoor theatres should download the following materials (coming soon) for registration. For more information or assistance, contact April Marshall, email@example.com.
Return Completed Forms by: Dec. 19, 2018 at Noon ET
2019 Company Registration Forms Coming Soon
A 2019 list will be updated as companies register and provide hiring details.
Past Participants: The following companies registered to participate in last year’s auditions. Details and casting needs were provided by the companies.
- Horn in the West | Weekly Salary: Not Provided | Looking to Hire: 35 Actors; 5 Singers; 12 Dancers; 10 Tech Positions
- Lost Colony | Weekly Salary: $200 – $500 | Looking to Hire: 22 Actors; 8 Singers; 8 Dancers; 10 Tech Positions
- Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire | Weekly Salary: Starting @ $275 | Looking to Hire: 30 Actors; 10 Singers; 5 Tech Positions
- Pioneer Playhouse | Weekly Salary: $150 – $300 | Looking to Hire: 7 Actors; 4 Tech Positions
- Snow Camp Outdoor Theatre | Weekly Salary: $125 – $225 | Looking to Hire: 12 Actors; 3 Tech Positions
- Tecumseh! | Weekly Salary: $230 – $600 | Looking to Hire: 50 Actors; 12 Tech Positions
- Tent Theatre (@Missouri State University) | Weekly Salary: $300 | Looking to Hire: 12 Tech Positions
- Tweetsie Railroad | Weekly Salary: Not Provided | Looking to Hire: Details Not Provided
- Unto These Hills (Cherokee Historical Org.) | Weekly Salary: $250 – $450 | Looking to Hire: 10 Actors; 5 Singers; 10 Dancers; 5 Tech Positions